The sealed Motion C5 Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) is a hospital-grade device specifically designed for use by clinicians across healthcare environments. Its rugged, disinfect-able design, superior ergonomics and integrated features provides improved productivity while helping organizations to support the "five rights" of patient care (right patient, right time, right medication, right dosage, right route). Designed based on input from thousands of clinicians and with integrated technology from Intel®Health, the C5 brings reliable, automated patient data management directly to the point of care. Get a handle on patient care with the Motion C5. It's highly portable. It's lightweight. And, it's ready to work for you.
The Strongest, Brightest, Most Viewable Display
The Rugged C5 now incorporates Corning's Gorilla™ glass for increased display damage resistance. The thin-sheet glass that was designed to protect against real-world events that cause display damage and breakage, providing up to 4 times resistance improvement1. This, combined with the bright, industry-leading Hydis AFFS+ LED backlight display and the unbeatable outdoor viewability of Motion's View Anywhere®, and you've got simply the best display on the market.
- Thin and light, about 3 lbs.
- Sealed design is easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers (IP54 rated for moisture and dust).
- Rugged design with integrated handle withstands bumps and drops (MIL-STD-810F rated at 36").
- Now available with Gorilla™ glass for increased display damage resistance.
- Integrated Digital camera, RFID reader and optional barcode scanner.
- Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® wireless connectivity and optional Mobile broadband (WWAN).
- Optional accessories provide additional features and connectivity:
Docking Station, Battery Charger, Mobile Dock, EasyConnect and MagStripe Reader
- Natural pen/speech input.
- New bright AFFS+ LED Backlight Display Technology.
- Optional View Anywhere® display for optimal viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Healthcare-oriented security features and optional Smart Card Reader.
|Rugged design can be easily disinfected for a demanding healthcare environment.||Designed to be comfortably carried all day.||Integration of components for dramatic improvement in clinician productivity and reduction of errors.||Can be used in almost any hospital environment with several docking and mounting options.|